As a leading source for online casino entertainment, Ridika understands that our responsibility does not stop at simply furnishing our players with a superior online casino product. In order to live up to our commitment of fair and fun entertainment, we also have a shared responsibility to educate our players in responsible gaming behavior by working proactively with organizations, to jointly prevent gambling addiction.
Ensuring that online gaming remains fun and entertaining, Ridika has made responsible gaming an integral part of our key long-term gaming strategy in order to develop trust, and increase our player retention and satisfaction.
We care, ask for help.
Asking for help doesn’t mean you’re weak, it only means you’re wise
Take a look at the questions below and decide if they apply to you.
- Have you ever lost time at work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling affected your home life negatively?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Have you ever gambled to gain money needed to solve financial difficulty?
- Has gambling caused a decrease in your ambition or productivity?
- After losing, have you ever felt an urge to come back as soon as possible to win your funds back?
- After winning have you had a strong urge to keep playing to win more?
- Do you ever gamble until all your money is spent?
- Have you ever borrowed money to finance gambling?
- Have you ever sold your belongings to finance gambling?
- Have you ever been reluctant to use ‘gambling money’ for normal expenses?
- Has gambling made you careless regarding the welfare of you or your family?
- Have you ever gambled for longer than you planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape other worries or trouble in life?
- Have you ever broke the law or considered doing so to finance gambling?
- Has gambling ever caused you to lose sleep?
- Do disappointments, conflicts or frustrations ever give you an urge to gamble?
- Do you ever have an urge to celebrate by gambling?
- Have you ever considered committing suicide or self harming as a result of gambling?
Asking for help can be surprisingly hard, even when it’s only for some minor difficulty. Doing so is an admission that you aren’t perfect, which can lead to feelings of weakness or inadequacy. Yet, it’s a vital life skill. If you feel like you need help with your gambling, or just want advice concerning gambling addiction, Ridika is ready to assist. Please visit the below websites for information.
- Global Gambling Guidance Group – www.gx4.com
- Gordon Moody Association – www.gordonmoody.org.uk
- Gambling Therapy – www.gamblingtherapy.org
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
To further assist players with possible gambling issues we allow you to request specific limits set in your account and then once set only you can revoke these limits by written application.